Seaport Dodgeball Tournament
Thropic and Hoo.be
are hosting the city's inaugural charity dodgeball tournament in Seaport Boston!
The goal of this event is to raise money and awareness for three incredible local non-profit organizations: NamaStay Sober
, It Takes A Village
and Millennium Campus Network
. This event will bring together the non-profit, fitness and influencer communities for a great cause!
- Team Fundraising Goal: $2,000+
- Event Service: Dodgeball staffing and equipment brought to you by Social Boston Sports
- Location: Sea Green Park, 21 Stillings Street, Boston, MA 02210
- Details: Food trucks and sponsored products will be available for guests throughout the venue.
- Sponsors: Thank you to our incredible sponsors for all of their support: Lululemon, Soul Cycle, Cocobeet, BDY SQD, iBars Club, and OneVision. Special thank you to WS Development for allowing us to use Sea Green Park.
- Yoga class presented by Izzy Van Hall, Lululemon: 10:00am-11:15am
- Meditation class presented by Nico Longo, NamaStay Sober: 11:15am-11:30am
- Dodgeball Exhibition Play: 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Dodgeball Knockout Round: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Awards Ceremony: 4:00pm
The team that raises the most money wins yoga mats donated by lululemon!
The team that wins the dodgeball tournament gets $1,200 worth of prizes, including:
- 3-pack of Soul Cycle classes
- One-free-month at Lynx Fitness Club
- $100 Gift Card to Bricco
- $100 Gift Card to Cafeteria
- $100 Gift Card to Committee
- $100 Gift Card to Strega Waterfront
- $100 Gift Card to Cut & Splice + $50 in product
- $100 Gift Card to Zen Den
- $100 Gift Card to The Yoga Loft
- Two (2) Red Sox Tickets
- Complete outfit and styling session from Lululemon
1 Ticket = $10
3 Tickets = $20
Thank you for your support!